XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
Web Frontend/.Net Developer (f/m/d)
• Development of front- and backend components for a scalable and high-performing application platform to support and improve main business processes.
• Database modeling and implementation.
• Active participation in the optimization and design of development processes as well as the development environment.
• You are a passionate developer with an enthusiasm for new technologies and you have completed your computer science studies or a comparable qualification.
• Knowledge in ReactJS, Angular, or a similar framework or library is preferred.
• Solution-oriented and independent working method.
• Willingness to go the extra mile.
• Self-driven, well-organized, and results-oriented team player.
• Highly proficient in English and German.
• Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
• Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
• Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
• Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
• Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
• International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
• Opportunity to grow with the company and leave you footprints.
• Working with bleeding-edge technologies, new ideas are always welcome.
German - English
Beginn: Ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
XTP is the market leader for implementation efficiency in institutional asset management. Our clients are large institutional investors such as pension funds, insurers and reinsurers. With our big-data-driven, forensic approach we create transparency of costs, processes and investment risks, across all asset classes.
Erbringung sonstiger wirtschaftlicher Dienstleistungen für Unternehmen und Privatpersonen