ESI Software Germany GmbH
Link zur Homepage
Join our development team for our IC.IDO Virtual Reality software.
Software Developer Application (f/m/d)
ESI Software -
Informatik, Medieninformatik, Technische Informatik, Wirtschaftsinformatik
- You will design and implement complex UI- and Interaction-Designs for our Virtual Reality software IC.IDO.
- Meet and collaborate with product managers and technical experts to validate designs and make improvements.
- Participate and lead in the implementation of your concepts and designs
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You are proficient in using Qt and coding in C++.
- You have basic knowledge of front-end web technologies like HTML, CSS, REST, JS, Ajax.
- You have a basic understanding of user experience topics and professional user interface development.
- You have a basic background in 3D-graphics.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern offices that are well-equipped with latest VR technologies
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
- Home office during the pandemic is possible
- Company benefits like JobRad (bicycle leasing), Group Accident insurance, VWL
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including earliest start date and salary expectations.
Your contact: Lara Brenner
Englisch - Deutsch
Beginn: ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical tests and prototypes by digital ones, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results. IC.IDO is the virtual reality platform within ESI. It is the leading software for targeted, interactive, immersive visual decision-making.
Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie, Hardwareberatung, Sonstige Softwareentwicklung