You will be responsible for all sales activities of the company and for establishing and managing strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients. You will attend industry events and conferences and you will network with other directors to generate new business leads. Your job will also be to make forecasts, identifying new trends ahead of the curve, and hence, offering our business a competitive advantage. With your strong understanding of commercial challenges, you will identify areas of improvement in sales strategies. You will also work closely with our developers in order to ensure a careful understanding of our product, making it easier to tailor unique strategies around it.
• Graduation in Industrial Engineering/Business Information Systems or similar
• Previous experience in the automotive sector
• High proficiency in Ms Word and PowerPoint
• Strategic account planning and execution skills
• Professional sales training is a strong advantage
• Your oral and written communication skills in both German and English are excellent
• You can tailor messages in relation to the audience at hand and present even the most complex messages in clear and convincing terms
• You are confident and decisive
• You are quick of comprehension and you have excellent analytic skills
• You are an open-minded and communicative team player
• You are fond of the automotive sector
COMPREDICT means safe employment in a quickly growing startup. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Our team is international and interdisciplinary. All colleagues work together on all projects and give mutual support for all kinds of challenges. As it is typical of startups, our work is characterized by agility. Exciting projects with German and international automotive manufacturers are waiting for you.
Englisch - Deutsch
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
COMPREDICT offers purely software-based solutions for OEMs and suppliers. With our data
driven approach we can exactly predict failures of mechanical and electronic components and,
in consequence, calculate the remaining lifetime of the major components of any vehicle. Our methods enable lightweight design, cost savings and speed up development processes. Furthermore, we focus on predictive maintenance and value rating of vehicles.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.