Sonnenberger Straße 64
Link zur Homepage
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you! In this internship role you are the first point of contact for our customers and you take full responsibility and ownership of all customer service related activities.
Internship Customer Relationship Management France (m/f/x)
- Provide customer service through website chat, email, phone calls and social media channels
- Propose and execute ways to further develop the customer experience and applicable marketing actions
- Support practices to analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle in order to improve customer relations and drive sales growth
- Assist the CRM team in their daily tasks and long term projects
- You are preferably an enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master’s program or you are seeking for a new professional challenge
- You are an excellent communicator with great people skills
-You know how to identify the customers’ needs in a split of a second and can easily switch from tone of voice based upon the type of person you’re in contact with
- You have a positive, hands-on attitude and are eager to learn new things every day
- You are a native French speaker and fluent in English
- Nice to have: First practical experiences in the field of CRM or Social Media Marketing
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesnt get a look in here
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves
Französisch - Englisch
Dauer: mind. 3 months
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams (65 employees, 12 teams) in our beautiful office next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.