vollständige Bewerbung Kurzbewerbung mit Anschreiben mit Lebenslauf mit Zeugnissen
U.S. Commercial Service, American Consulate General
Gießener Straße 30
+49 69 7535 3157
Link zur Homepage
The U.S. Commercial Service Germany promotes the exportation and advancement of U.S. goods and/or services into the German market and inward investment into the U.S.
Internship at the U.S. Commercial Service
U.S. Commercial Service, American Consulate General -
Wirtschaftsinformatik, Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Wirtschaftswissenschaft, BWL, VWL, Sozialwissenschaft, Wirtschaftspädagogik, Wirtschafts-/Unternehmenspolitik, Amerikanistik
Interns learn from Commercial Service staff by:
- Collecting and analyzing information for market research reports for trade delegations and/or American companies on entry or expansion into Germany; including potential business partners, trade data, and in country promotions
- Assisting with our matchmaking services that help U.S. companies find partners and distributors in Germany
- Advise American and German companies in diverse trade issues
- Manage U.S. Commercial Service websites: Germany (buyusa.gov/germany) and the United States (export.gov/germany) including publishing, updating, and managing content.
- Enrollment at a university or institute of higher education after second year of academic studies
- Fluency in German or English
- Good communication and computer skills
- Availability for up to 12 weeks
- Passing U.S. Government background check
Deutsch - Englisch
Anzahl der Plätze: 2-3
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The U.S. Commercial Service Germany at the U.S. Embassy in Berlin, and American Consulate General Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, and Munich promote the exportation and advancement of U.S. goods and/or services into the German market and inward investment into the U.S. We provide a range of services and programs to help American companies export goods and services to Germany.
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. Our office analyzes information on the German market, facilitates contacts with German businesses, promote U.S. products in Germany and European marketplace, and advocates U.S. business interests. We assist trade missions to Germany and provide logistical support to U.S. companies holding product launches and exhibitions.
über 10000 Mitarbeiter
Erbringung von anderen wirtschaftlichen Dienstleistungen