Abbott GmbH & Co. KG
Talent Acquisition 06122-581533
Link zur Homepage
Intern/Working Student Financial Support EMEA (m/f)
Abbott GmbH & Co. KG -
• Assist in the cash flow initiative by performing detailed analyses on the EMEA balance sheet.
• Involvement with the month end close process for the Libre web shop/DtP.
• Involvement in the 6Q rLBE consolidation and analysis process that is focused on sales and margin.
• Involvement in the EMEA HQ month end close process.
• Assist Area Finance Manager as well as EMEA Senior Management with ad- hoc reports and analyses, as requested.
• Bachelor in Finance, Business Administration
• Must have good system skills, aptitude and experience, especially with Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment / global organization experience
• Some finance/accounting experience a plus
• Fluent in English - fluency in a second language a plus
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Englisch - Deutsch
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Herst. von pharmazeutischen Spezialitäten, Forschung und Entwicklung im Bereich Ingenieurwissenschaften